Announcements & News
Update on Safer at Home Order for March 2021
The current amended Safer at Home order will expire on Friday March 5, 2021 at 5pm. Governor Kay Ivey spoke today and she extended the current Safer at Home order through April 9, 2021 @ 5pm with NO CHANGES. The limitations that we currently have in place will be extended due to this order. Please see an outline of those limitations below.
- The walk track, weight room, basketball courts and racquetball courts, will be open for annual MEMBERS only with limitations. We will NOT have daily, weekly, or monthly guests at this time.
- Both basketball courts will be opened with capacity restrictions, social distancing & NO shared equipment.
- Weight Room will remain opened with capacity limitations.
- Racquetball courts will be opened with capacity limitations.
- Group Fitness classes will be opened with limitations in accordance with social distancing guidelines for Members and/or $5 Class fee. Reservations may be required.
- All must wash hands at our designated hand washing station upon arrival.
- Locker rooms & water fountains will be closed.
We’re so grateful to have the opportunity to keep our doors open and we are making every opportunity to open what we are allowed to open, safely. Please be mindful of our temporary rules and regulations as we make every effort to navigate the current restrictions imposed on us by the Governor and Alabama Department of Health. If you have a specific question concerning what we are able to offer at the Moody Civic Center, please give us a call at 205-640-0321. Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.