Announcements & News
Safer Apart Order April 2021
Governor Kay Ivey spoke yesterday and the current amended Safer at Home order will expire tomorrow, Friday April 9, 2021 at 5pm. With that order expiring, Governor Ivey did implement a "Safer Apart" order that will last through May 5, 2021 @ 5pm. With the new "Safer Apart" order, the Moody Civic Center will have a few changes beginning Saturday April 10, 2021. Below is an overview of what we will look like for the next month.
What stays the same:
- Open for Annual Members only
- Walking Track
- Weight Room
- Handwashing Station
- Water Fountains remain closed
- Encourage social distancing & mask wearing during your events
- Basketball/Racquetball courts will be opened for annual members from other households to play together
- Group Fitness classes will have a capacity of 15 now, reservations still required for ALL EVENING CLASSES
- Locker Rooms will open (showers will remain closed)
- Room Rentals at full capacity
We’re so grateful to have this opportunity to begin the process of returning our Civic Center back to normal. Please be mindful of these temporary closures as we make every effort to open back up completely over the upcoming months. If you have a specific question concerning what we are able to offer at the Moody Civic Center, please give us a call at 205-640-0321.